Friday, June 1, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER - DRUMMER BOYS

LYRICS
JUSTIN BIEBER - DRUMMER BOYS

Come they told me, pa rapa pum pum 
A new born king to see, pa rapa pum pum 
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rapa pum pum 
To lay before the king, pa rapa pum pum 
rapa pum pum 
rapa pum pum 
 
Rum pa pa pum rapa pum pum pum 
Yeah I'm on the drum, yeah i'm on the snare drum  
Yeah i'm on the beat, cuz the beat goes dumb  
and I only spit heat cuz i'm playing for the sun 
Playing for the king, playing for the title 
 I'm surprised you didn't hear this in the bible 
I'm so tight I might go psycho, Christmas time so here's a recital  
I'm so bad like Michael, I know i'm still young but I go, 
I go Stupid, stupid, love like Cupid, Imma drummer boy so do it do it
 
Little baby, pa rapa pum pum 
I am a poor boy too, pa rapa pum pum (lets gather round the mistletoe real quick)  
I have no gifts to bring, pa rapa pum pum (matter of fack, lets gather round the 
fire place its 'bout to get hot in here!) 
Thats fit to give our king, pa rapa pum pum (bieber what up? Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah) 
 rapa pum pum 
rapa pum pum
 
[Busta Rhymes]: 
 Now lemme get straight to it, yo.  
At the table with the family, havin dinner, 
Blackberry on our hip and then it gave a little flicker. 
Then I took a look to see before it activates the ringer 
 came to realize my homie Bieber hit me on the Twitter  
Then I hit him back despite I had some food up on my finger,  
sippin' eggnog with a little sprinkle of vanilla, 
even though it's kinda cold, pullin out a chinchilla, 
Bieber hit me back and said, "Let's make it hot up in the winter

.I said "Cool." Ya know Imma deliver 
let's collaborate and make the holiday a little bigger 
Before we work I gotta get this off,  
see the other family members and drop gifts off.  
Then I'm headed to the studio cause ain't nothing stopping how 
you know we bout to turn it up and really get it poppin now  
People everywhere and all our Twitter followers,  
"Merry Christmas, Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah!"
 
Mary nodded, pa rapa pum pum  
The ox and lamb kept time, pa rapa pum pum 
I played my drum for him, pa rapa pum pum 
I played my best for him, pa rapa pum pum 
rapa pum pum 
rapa pum pum
 
If you wanna give, it's the time of year 
JB on the beat, yeah yeah, I'm on the snare  
It's crazy how some people say, say they don't care 
when there's people on the street with no food, it's not fair 
It's about time for you to act merrily 
 it's about time for you to give to charity 
Rarely do people even wanna help at all 
 'cause they warm by the fire, getting toys and their dolls 
Not thinking there's a family out hungry and cold 
wishin' wishin' that they had somebody they could hold.  
So I think some of you need to act bold 
give a can to a drive, let's change the globe.
 
Imma Drummer Boy so do it do it 
Imma Drummer Boy so do it do it 
  Imma Drummer Boy so do it do it  
Imma Drummer Boy so do it do it   
Imma Drummer Boy so do it do it

No comments:

Post a Comment